Opus Focus, Inc Terms of Service
Anyone visiting or subscribing to ANY SITE OWNED BY OPUS FOCUS, INC is subject to following these terms of service. In fullfilling this, Opus Focus, Inc has legal and ethical obligations that are set forth as detailed below. We reserve the right to update these terms periodically and it is your responsible to check these Terms periodically to maintain current in the Terms.
- Subscribers, members, and visitors must conform to all copyright laws including those pertaining to recordings and sheet music. Any postings on forums or artist pages must follow these copyright laws.
- Any unauthorized use or disregard for these and any other laws are subject to any and/or all of the following: Account Termination, Discontinuation of Services, Legal Action.
- We reserve the right to suspend, terminate, or refuse any or all portions of service at any time.
- Opus Focus, Inc does NOT guarantee that musicians who subscribe to any Opus Focus, Inc site will receive any employment opportunites because of their membership.
Accounts that include the following content or which have links to the following content may be terminated.
- Copyright Infringement Content that violates the copyright of other parties or individuals is prohibited and will result in action by Opus Focus, Inc.
- Profane, Offensive, or Illegal Materials of an excessively profane, racist, destructive or illegal nature are not permitted and will result in action by OPUS FOCUS, INC.
- Uploading/posting any content that is unlawful, abusive, harmful, threatening, defaming, libelous, vulgar, racist, or any other hateful/unethical matter is NOT TOLERATED AND WILL BE DEALT WITH AS STATED IN THESE TERMS.
CUSTOMER AGREES THAT IT SHALL DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, SAVE, AND HOLD Opus Focus, Inc HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL DEMANDS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, COSTS, AND CLAIMS, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY'S FEES ASSERTED AGAINST Opus Focus, Inc, ITS AGENTS, CUSTOMERS, OFFICERS, AND EMPLOYEES, THAT MAY ARISE OR RESULT FROM ANY SERVICE PROVIDED, PERFORMED, OR AGREED TO BE PERFORMED OR ANY PRODUCT SOLD BY CUSTOMER, ITS AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OR ASSIGNS. CUSTOMER AGREES TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS Opus Focus, Inc AGAINST LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF: (1) ANY INJURY TO PERSON OR PROPERTY CAUSED BY ANY PRODUCTS SOLD OR OTHERWISE DISTRIBUTED IN CONNECTION WITH Opus Focus, Inc'S SERVERS OR NETWORKS; (2) ANY MATERIAL SUPPLIED BY CUSTOMER INFRINGING OR ALLEGEDLY INFRINGING ON THE PROPRIETARY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY; (3) COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT; AND (4) ANY DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS SOLD TO CUSTOMER FROM Opus Focus, Inc'S SERVERS OR NETWORKS.
Opus Focus, Inc WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES YOUR BUSINESS/GROUP/MUSICIANS MAY SUFFER. Opus Focus, Inc MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, FOR SERVICES WE PROVIDE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE QUALITY OF MUSICIANS ON THIS SITE OR THEIR POSSIBLE PERFORMANCES. Opus Focus, Inc DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE ARE GROUNDS FOR IMMEDIATE ACCOUNT SUSPENSION OR CANCELLATION WITHOUT REFUND.